Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chai Popsicles and Chang Beer to ease me into the land of few showers and plenty of fresh air...




A song to walk to. Away and towards. I'm heading to Laos to rejoin the world of bar soap being a multifunctional tool and where natural beauty should mute all the doubts this modern world and all its expectations can place upon ones head.
I chose this song cause I've been lost in remembering lately. All the good friends, all the unbelievable times, the unthinkable moments...
Yesterday was the last day of school and I celebrated by going to the lake with a group of girls and the lovely Rich and then making a Samsong filled watermelon that Rich ingeniously put into the freezer. The days are filled with such beauty its hard to imagine I have time for sorrow, but I do miss my friends greatly and those unforgettable moments... 

Moments Anew:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=636533&id=629190293&saved

an album of the last 3 days...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment